Sunday, December 22, 2013

Weekly Favorites #5




As the weather started turning cooler this fall, I got really into scented candles. I'm not generally a huge fan of fragrances and such, as a lot of them induce super terrible headaches in me. However, I decided to put up with walking through fragrance bombardment to find the few nice candle scents and try them out. There's just something very heart-warming about a little candle flame.




My favorite one so far has been this one from Pure-Clean-Soy in the Pink Magnolia scent. I found it in the home section of Target. This is the first time I've used a soy candle, so I'm not sure if the lightness of the scent is this particular fragrance or because it's a soy candle. Either way, this candle gives my room a nice hint of sweetness and floralness when it's burning, but isn't overpowering. This is great if you like subtle scents or have a sensitive nose, but perhaps less good if something more in-your-face is desired for your room fragrance.




I definitely enjoyed this candle, and will be buying some in their other scents to try out. When I was test-smelling them in the store, all of the candles from this brand had a nice light scent, so I'm hoping I'll be pleased with more of them.


~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~


Hope your coming week is full of warmth and cheer! Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, and good luck with all the preparations! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment