Saturday, December 21, 2013

[Outfit Post] A Pocketful of Cozy



Snuggly oversized sweater season!! Actually, it got super cold already a month ago, but sweaters feel even more snuggly now. I've been really liking the oversized sweater paired with sweater tights and a shorter skirt recently. Since I'm vertically challenged, skirts falling above the knee help make my legs look at least a little bit longer. That's probably the one thing I am less fond of Lolita for, because the skirts are all pretty long on me - usually 1~2 inches below my knee. I enjoy Angelic Pretty sizing (at least their more recent skirts anyways) because it's short enough to not make my legs look like nubs, but not so short as to be in mini-skirt range and thus outside the Lolita silhouette. I get that I'm exceptionally short though, so their trend towards shorter has actually been a bit of a bane for average and tall people.






Sweater: JC Penney
Skirt/Shirt: Target (Circo)
Tights: BonTon
Boots: Skechers

No comments:

Post a Comment