Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekly Favorites #3

#1 Wilton Dimensions® Giant Cupcake Pan

I've wanted a giant cupcake pan for the longest time, and I find the Wilton pans that I do own to be quite durable and good at the non-stick thing. So. Giant cupcake pan! I'm sure you could use it all sorts of other ways to make various cake sculptures of a non-cupcake sort too ^_^



(via Wilton)


#2 Wonder Rocket Houndstooth Check Cocoon Jumperskirt

Wonder Rocket is one of my favorite Japanese mori-girl brands. Their general aesthetic tends to be feminine but simple, which I like very much. And then they occasionally come up with something of a more unusual cut/shape, but I still love it. This cocoon dress is one of those <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="" data-blogger-escaped-bubble="" data-blogger-escaped-but="" data-blogger-escaped-cuter="" data-blogger-escaped-hem="" data-blogger-escaped-it="" data-blogger-escaped-makes="" data-blogger-escaped-me="" data-blogger-escaped-of="" data-blogger-escaped-skirts="" data-blogger-escaped-somehow="" data-blogger-escaped-think="">


#3 Wonder Rocket Retro Flap 2-way Bag

I cannot resist a cute bag, and I've been especially obsessed with satchel-style bags, so this purse fits the bill perfectly. It comes in some nice earthy/autumnal color combinations (this one is my favorite), and the dimensions look like a good size for holding necessary things (and the occasional netbook/tablet) without being too bulky.



#4 Avalon Code

My favorite type of video game is probably the good ole' RPG, especially if it has cute graphics! I came across this game recently (I think looking at cosplay photos or something), and wondered why I haven't played it yet, because it looks right up my alley. Plus, cute source for future cosplays?



#5 IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush in "Je Ne Sais Quoi"

Sheer pink lipcolor strikes again! I know I recently pointed out the Dior Addict lipstick, but I think this one attracts me even more. This looks like a lovely sheer wash of pink, plus IT Cosmetics is a cruelty-free brand (by PETA standards, but not Leaping Bunny). I'm not a hardcore cruelty-free product advocate, but I am personally trying to shift toward more cruelty-free in my makeup and healthcare products, so this lippy makes me happy. Plus, the ingredients list looks good, and it comes in several other very pretty colors too!

No comments:

Post a Comment