Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekly Favorites #4

I'm a sucker for things that aren't books but look like books. These Disney "Old Book" iPhone cases are just too cute! As much as I love reading, I think I love books because of they're books - the way they look, the way they smell, the way they handle... Book look-a-likes with cute details will always make my heart flutter.



Sailor Moon fever is running high, and I must admit I'm quite psyched too! New merch has been appearing like crazy, but none has appealed to me as much as this cute pajama set from Peach John! There's sailor senshi lingerie sets too, as well as more normal Sailor Moon-themed underwear sets.



(via Peach John)


These little flats are just absolutely darling, especially in the pink color. I always love a simple maryjane shoe, and the lace overlay with the ribbon just adds a touch of specialness to it all.



(via Modcloth)


I'm not personally a big follower of Doctor Who, but I have a best friend who is, and this awesome Tardis teapot caught my eye while I was shopping for presents. Tardis. Teapot. What more needs to be said?



(via Thinkgeek)


As a constant wearer of skirts and shorts (almost never jeans or pants), I'm always on the hunt for warm leggings and tights. These Uniqlo HEATTECH leggings are really intriguing, if they do in fact keep the wearer warmer than normal leggings, but have the same look and bulk. There are also tights made with the same fabric technology. They only come in a few solid colors, but that's really all that's needed for layering in the winter.



(via Uniqlo)


Here's to lots of sparkle and cheer in the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment