Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

I can't believe it's Christmas again already!! In the spirit of tradition, I recorded a Christmas-themed cover song again this year. I even went a bit fancy and put actual video of myself in it! So here it is!!



"Winter Bells"
Original by: Kuraki Mai
Cover by: Kyttyee

***************************************************

... in which I dance with my dear old friend Big Moo and do various other silly things on camera ...

I can't believe it's been another year already, and it's Christmas again!! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and all that jazz ^_^ I know I've been lax in updating here the last few months, and I have no excuse for that other than not having my stuff together enough.

I hope you enjoy this video, and here's to a new year, a fresh start, and hopefully being better at making more videos for you!

May the rest of your year be filled with love and pink ponies, and here's to a sparkly sugary sweet new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment