Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekly Favorites #2

#1 ~ Forest Fan Girls Starry Sweatshirt

This sweatshirt is so cozy-looking, and just makes me want to curl up in it with a good book. I especially love the faux-layering flannel detail on the sleeves, and the cutout applique design is just too cute. I really need more comfy oversized sweaters in my life!



#2 ~ Modcloth A Tale of New Tights

Illustrated tights seem to be catching on now, especially with Japanese street fashions. Most of the time I find them a bit too busy for my taste, but these are just the right amount of ornateness, and remind me of the blue and white porcelain that I love so much.



(via Modcloth)


#3 ~ DreamV Lace Frill Blouse Cutsew

I'm always on the lookout for knit tops that I can wear with Lolita, and this one is just perfect. The frilled collar area makes it suitable both on its own with a skirt, or under a jumperskirt, since it simulates a blouse. While I don't mind blouses for dressing up fancy, I just find it more comfortable to wear something with a bit of give on a more daily basis.



(via DreamV)


#4 ~ Swimmer Heart-A-Flutter Jewel Compact

I swear not every post will involve magical girls, but this is in fact the perfect magical girl accessory! At least, I think it looks kind of like a compact that could transform me into a fantastical outfit at any moment. Swimmer makes the cutest accessories and knick-knacks, and I can never get enough of them! I personally like the white one best ^w^



(via Swimmer)


#5 ~ Forever21 Paris Charms Necklace

I love Paris, and all the little motifs (and cliches, I guess) that come along with it. And I just can't resist charms or pendants with the Eiffel tower on them, especially something like this with the cute little rose.



(via Forever21)


~ Have a frilltastic week! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment