Saturday, November 16, 2013

[Outfit Post] Fancy Dress Tea



The Chicago Lolita community had a lovely winter tea at the Drake Hotel, with the theme being over-the-top decadence. I love fancy tea services, but unfortunately can't afford to go to them frequently. Thus I always look forward to our community teas and use them as an excuse to wear more elaborate outfits than I would on a daily basis. For this expression of decadence, I decided to make use of a lot of pearls and flowers in my accessories. I don't usually like overloading on accessories, and I was certainly among the more minimal outfits there in terms of prints and accessories, but this still felt very decadent for me personally. It was most excellent getting to see everyone in the community again, and admiring the awesome outfits everyone put together!






















OP: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Belt: Yesstyle + Claire's
Hair florals: Papillon de Nuit, Chocomint, Innocent World
Socks: Innocent World
Shoes: Secret Shop
Purse: Taobao

No comments:

Post a Comment