Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekly Favorites #1

I've decided to try out a new set of regular posts for my blog, in hopes that it'll help motivate me to actually post more regularly ^_^ I'd like to use these posts to show things that have caught my eye in the past week, as well as reviews of things I currently own/use and enjoy a lot. So, here goes my first week of favorites!

#1 ~ Dearli Book Purse

I'm always vaguely attracted by book-shaped bags that pop up from Lolita brands every so often, but I'm never really fully sold on them. I think I love the idea of a bag that looks like a book, but I don't like just having a generic book cover design. These bags from Dearli, however, are just fantastic and remind me of the beautiful illustration pages that I've always loved in books. I am fully sold on these!



(via Dearli)


#2 ~ Miss Selfridge Red Bow Coat

This coat is just perfect for otome styles, or for incorporating a bit of Lolita flair in daily life. I don't think it's quite full enough at the bottom to accommodate a petticoated skirt, but it's certainly cute and cozy!



#3 ~ Dior Addict Lip Glow

This looks perfect for people who like putting on a bit of lip color, but want to avoid having it look overly heavy. I myself love a bit of sheer pink on my lips, since it always cheers me up. I've been enjoying the Mood glosses by NYX, but the idea of something like that in a more lipstick form really intrigues me.



(via Dior)


#4 ~ Modcloth After the Fete Dress

I can never resist a cute fit-and-flare dress, and this one is especially cute for the upcoming holidays. The light champagne color is perfectly festive without being too glitzy. I generally hate wearing white things, since I'm soooo accident-prone, but this is light enough to make me feel like I'm shining, without making me worry too much about slight mishaps.



(via Modcloth)


#5 ~ Reamin Tear Wing Shoes

These are just perfect for any magical girl wardrobe! I love all things cute, and shoujo manga with magical girls are no exception. If I could get away with it, I would totally dress in magical girl battle outfits all the time. But I can settle for just bits of it incorporated in slightly more normal ways ^_^ These come in black also!



~ Wishing you loads of sparkle power for the coming week! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment