Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Another year has zoomed by and it's already four days into the new one! One of the things I was dissatisfied with last year was my lack of productivity. One part of it is allowing myself to define productivity as something other than academic achievement, but the other is actually pushing myself to produce more things of whatever type. And since the new year started conveniently just about the time I was having all these ponderings, I've decided that it can be more sort of New Year's Resolution!

I've decided to challenge myself to a personal project for this year. I've tried Project 365 and failed horribly because honestly, I'm just not a photo type of person, and I don't enjoy it enough for that sort of thing to not just become a chore. However, I thought, maybe it would work better if my goal was to just create *something* every day, whether it's taking a photograph for memories, or drawing a picture, or creating a musical snippet. So that's what my goal is this year - to try to make something every day. I might not make it, but I think it will at least push me to be more productive *and* to accept the idea that productivity has a vast definition.

So without further ado, here's to a wonderful and productive 2015!



This fruit tart looks shiny and delicious! It is very shiny. Emily thinks the fruit look like fake fruit from furniture store displays.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment