Monday, January 12, 2015

Cover ~ Hoshimura Mai/Bleach "Sakura Biyori"


I've decided to challenge myself to record more songs, and I thought trying "quick and dirty" recordings might help. It'll also be good for me to learn that things don't always have to be perfect to be good. These will have minimal editing, probably just a single take with instrumental playing lightly in the background. But they're a lot less stressful to make and I might even be able to make myself make them more frequently!

I'm also going to try to continue doing all of the artwork for my videos myself now ^_^

I adore this song so much, the lyrics are really touching but it is also musically soothing, which I think makes for a wonderful ballad combination. I hope you enjoy it too!




"Sakura Biyori"
Original by: Hoshimura Mai for Bleach

~ COVER ~
Vocals: Kyttyee (http://www.youtube.com/KyttyeeChii)

Feel free to use these lyrics/mp3 if you enjoyed them! Just please make sure to credit properly and include a link back to this video ^_^

***************************************************

~ MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/if6uumpszmupixc/Sakura_Biyori_[Kyttyee].mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment