Friday, June 15, 2012

[Lolita Challenge] Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist

Ooh! Ooh! This is a fun one ^_^

1. Metamorphose ~ Telephone JSK (Denim)



This is one of my ultimate most-wanted items. Unfortunately, it's quite old and very hard to find, and I'm apparently always too slow to hop on it when it does show up once in a blue moon T_T

2. Angelic Pretty ~ Fancy Melody JSK or SK (Black)



Another old and rare item among my most-wanted. I'd be happy with either the JSK or the skirt.

3. Emily Temple Cute ~ Glitter Constellation JSK (Pink)



Among the slew of constellation prints that have come out recently, I think this is my favorite. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to buy it right now, and given that it's ETC, I'll probably have a hard time finding it second-hand by the time I do have money for it XD

4. Baby the Stars Shine Bright ~ Sleeping Beauty SK (Navy)



I want this to add to my fairytale theme collection.

5. Angelic Pretty ~ Dreamy Dollhouse Salopette (Lavender)



While I'm not particularly fond of toy prints, I do find this one really cute, and especially, I looooove the design of the salopette. I tried stalking mbok/yahoo for awhile, and it popped up a few times but it was always the wrong color or I got outbid T_T

6. Baby the Stars Shine Bright ~ Leatitia Raseine JSK (Mint)



One of the prettiest floral-print dresses, in my opinion. I don't anticipate being able to find it easily though. However, I think my favorite part is really just the design, so I could probably make something similar myself ^_^

7. Angelic Pretty ~ Rose Toilette SK (Mint)



This print is just very delicate-looking, especially in the mint colorway. But it's also one I don't see popping up often, especially in skirt form (skirts seem to be resold less frequently in general).

8. Emily Temple Cute ~ Swan Print JSK (Grey)



One of ETC's newer prints, I'm hoping I'll be able to find it second-hand. Because swans are awesome ^_^

9. Angelic Pretty ~ Tiara Rose SK (Lavender or sax)



I'd prefer the lavender colorway, but sax is pretty too. I love this print, and while I'm not crazy about the JSK design, I would love it as a skirt.

10. Innocent World ~ Alphabet Rose JSK (Pink)



I'm not sure if I prefer the short or the long version, actually, since both are really beautiful in their own ways. Either way, I really love the simplicity of the design combined with the delicateness of the print.

No comments:

Post a Comment