Friday, July 11, 2008

Shiny!!!!

All of these are items I made for a Craftster geisha swap in January 2007.

The purse looked much better than I expected, especially after I closed up the gaps for the straps a little bit (by hand). It's reversible, so I took pictures of both sides.

The red side:

Red side

The black side:


The fabrics were really beautiful; so much so that I had to take swatch pictures of them (these are without flash because that caused a weird glare).





And here's 3 pairs of kanzashi hair clips made to go with the purse:



I also made these earrings as one of the small items:



My favorite of all the things I made is definitely this barrette. I might even make one for myself in colors I wear more often.



Closeups of the flowers and the trails:


No comments:

Post a Comment