Friday, July 11, 2008

Mad Hatter

Here's some more creations! This time... hats!!! Winter hats, to be exact...

The first hat is a red hood I knitted up. It's made with Lionbrand's Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Cranberry, so it was a really fast knit!

It's really warm and I absolutely love it! Plus it matches a new coat I just got :)

So without further ado...

The front view: please excuse my awful facial expression, I'm bad at pictures :-P


The side view: you can see more detail on the braided edge.


The back view: you can see the seam :)


And the second hat is a pink tam, which I love wearing, but it's not nearly as warm as the hood. This one is knit with Lionbrand Wool-Ease in Blush Heather, an absolutely beautiful color. I made the edge band a little small for the amount of hair I have, but it still works :)

The front view: can't really see much of the hat itself, but that's how it looks from the front.


A side view: you can see how it sits, slightly slouchy at the bottom, which I like a lot.


A different side view: gives a better idea of the back, plus the pompom actually shows up!


An actual back view: You can really see the segments on the hat, and the pompom!


And that's me being happy because I really like this hat :)


That's all for today, folks, but I'm in the process of knitting my boyfriend a 6-foot long scarf, which I'll be sure to post when it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment