Monday, February 10, 2014

English Adaptation ~ AKB00048/NO NAME "Niji no Ressha"



I found this song to be really inspiring and uplifting, and I felt like it would be a really fun challenge to create an English adaptation of it. The message of looking to the future and having the courage to go after your dreams is something that really speaks to me, especially with where I am right now. I've done English lyrics before, but I think every song is so different that it's a new challenge each time. I really enjoyed and hope to do more of this, and I hope you all enjoy it as well!





"Niji no Ressha" ~ "The Rainbow Train"
Original by: No Name
Anime: AKB00048

~ ENGLISH ADAPTATION ~
Vocals + Lyrics: Kyttyee (http://www.youtube.com/KyttyeeChii)

Feel free to use these lyrics/mp3 if you enjoyed them! Just please make sure to credit properly and include a link back to this video ^_^

***************************************************

~ MP3: https://soundcloud.com/kyttyee/akb00048-no-name-niji-no
Alt: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/do7urd1lu1vmd0r/Niji_no_Ressha_ENGLISH_[Kyttyee].mp3

~ LYRICS:

As I wait, with the sun, on the breezy station grounds
'Cross the sky I can see a railway made up of clouds.
Glancing down at my watch as the time is drawing near,
Looking round, I sigh as quiet as can be.

Are you afraid, are you held back by all those voices saying "please don't go"?
Can you bear to leave all that you love?

See the rainbow colored train, destination: all our dreams
Taking off right on time, not a moment left to lose.
It's the start of a journey that I need to share with you,
Come with me, fly with me, throw it all away!

We all live on the ground, taking one step at a time
All we see is just ahead, to the rest our eyes are blind.
If we set our aim high, reach for something far beyond
Then we'll see how big this world of ours can become.

Can you go on, can you keep up? Let's go see where the future lies.
Even now, will you cling to the past?

See the seven-colored train, only one of its kind
Don't you miss that rainbow train, no one knows when it comes next.
When we've got something to show, caught our dreams and tried our best,
Then we can, then we might, come back here someday.

Now that everybody here has made it just in time
If we all start to run, something surely will begin
A seven-colored bridge beneath our feet

See the rainbow colored train, destination: all our dreams
Leaving any moment now, come on, don't be left behind.
Let us go on all together, with our friends we'll all be fine,
Come with me, fly with me, throw it all away!
~ Lyrics by: Kyttyee

No comments:

Post a Comment