Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekly Favorites #12

I love the idea of keeping my stuff in treasure chests, and the design of this Ikea storage box is very reminiscent of one!


(via Ikea)


Sometimes, I get the urge to make my room look like a lovely forest. This rug would be perfect for completing that look.


(via Ikea)


I once painted a cherry blossom tree on a chest of drawers, but this beautiful wall decal would be a less permanent and much easier way to get the same effect.


(via Amazon)


What better way to held your books up than with adorable puppy bookends?


(via WoodZProducts on Etsy)


Toast is delicious, and toast with adorable faces is even better, especially if you can decorate your bed with it.


(via ChibiBunny on Artfire)


I hope your week is full of bright and shiny things! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment