Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekly Favorites #9

LUSH Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb ~ This bath bomb is perfect for people who love rose scents, like me. Not only does it promise to smell delightful, but it also looks absolutely beautiful. It's almost too pretty to use!


(via LUSH)


Modcloth Key Change Wallet ~ I've actually seen this wallet in a brick-and-mortar store near my apartment, but I found it online to share. It's a lovely incorporation of piano and music themes into a very functional-looking wallet. I like that it's not too cartoony but still cute.


(via Modcloth)



Sockdreams Cheshire Cat Striped Tights
~ Cute cat and bunny imitation thigh-high tights have become really popular lately in Asian fashion, but these are yet another awesome twist. I adore Alice in Wonderland, and these tights capture the whimsy of the Cheshire Cat perfectly!


(via Sockdreams)


Sockdreams Eye Exam Chart Printed Tights ~ How cool is this? You can wear your very own eye exam chart on your legs!!!! I just love quirky things like this. Plus these tights are advertised as being really stretchy, so they can accommodate all shapes and sizes of legs! They also come in black with white lettering.


(via Sockdreams)


Ikea SPÖKA LED night light ~ I have a thing for spherical animals (fantastical or otherwise), and this adorable night light would be a perfect addition to any toy animal menagerie. It's functional as well as decorative!


(via Ikea)


~ I hope your upcoming week is blessed by the glitter fairy and all her sparkly attendants! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment