Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekly Favorites #8

Modcloth Hightail It Boot ~ Who can resist cute boots that look like little black cats? They look like they would be quite durable and even water resistant as well, which is always a plus for me since I tend to not see puddles until I'm in them.

(via Modcloth)


Forest Girl Fans Giraffe Sweater ~ This sweater is just too cute, with the little cartoon giraffe. And this giraffe won't slobber all over your arm while you try to feed it.

(via Taobao)


Ikea VANDRING Knob rack with 2 knobs ~ I can never resist cute organizational decor, and this set of hooks with owls on a branch is just perfect!

(via Ikea)


tokidoki x Ju.Ju.Be BFF Diaper Bag Unikiki ~ I know this is labelled as a diaper bag, but hear me out... it's an absolutely amazing purse if you're like me and carry a survival kit with you at all times. So many pockets, 2 bottle pouches, everything! Plus it's adorable because it's Tokidoki!

(via tokidoki)


Hello Kitty Glasses Stand & Case: Softy ~ This Hello Kitty glasses stand is so cute, it's like you're glasses get their own little sofa! And when you need them to be even safer, you can tuck them into the little case compartment inside.

(via Sanrio)


Here's to a fantastic week full of cute puppies and cuddling guinea pigs!

1 comment: