Saturday, August 6, 2011

Monster - 嵐 (Arashi)

Guess whaaat??!! That's right, another Arashi dance cover ^o^ I started learning the dance to "Monster" fairly soon after I learned "Lotus" but it took a bit longer to really polish up since the footwork is a little more complicated and I didn't have as good a set of reference videos (all the live performances have mostly been taken off Youtube already). Also... I had to learn how to do it in 2-inch heels.

Yes... 2-inch heels... Because this was also a project in sewing for me. I decided to create a Lolita version of Oh-chan's outfit. I chose Oh-chan rather than Nino because his outfit was the most distinctive without looking tacky or hard to construct, given fabrics available to me and my own sewing skills. The outfit will get its own post as soon as I have time to touch up the photos XD

So yeah, anyways, here it is! A dance + dub + cosplay of Arashi's "Monster"!



No comments:

Post a Comment