Saturday, April 2, 2011

[Outfit Post] Spring Break

As previously mentioned (I think), I went to Boston for 4 days over spring break =3  And of course, I brought my little Lolita heart with me, but also didn't want to get too fussy or complicated in my packing, so I ended up wearing some casual Lolita-inspired outfits during the trip.

Firstly, for the airplane ride (both there and back), I stuck to a t-shirt under a JSK with a bolero, since this layering system made it easier for me to stay the right temperature between outdoors, airport, and airplane.

JSK: Bodyline
Beret: Handmade (by me!) with Metamorphose bow
Else: Offbrand

I brought only two skirts and two sweatshirt/cardigans, with different shirts to mix and match with them for the four days I was actually in Boston.

Skirt: Metamorphose
Else: Offbrand

Skirt: Rose Melody
Else: Offbrand

Skirt: Metamorphose
Else: Offbrand

Skirt: Rose Melody
Else: Offbrand

And of course, the only place where there was a tall enough mirror happened to be elevated such that I had to stand on the bed to even see myself fully in the mirror T_T Oh well, so it goes :-P  Also, on the way there, the stewardess told me that I looked "like a little doll."  ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment