Monday, April 4, 2011

More Jpop!!!

Because sadly, my life isn't all that exciting during school terms...

BUT getting more CDs of my favorite bands always makes for at least a little bit of excitement, right?


So firstly, I got two more Arashi singles (regular editions this time... eh, monies...): "Dear Snow" and "Hatenai Sora", both of which I really love.  They're both excellent songs melodically and lyric-wise, but I especially enjoy "Dear Snow" because my lovely Nino-kun really gets to shine in it (along with ever-amazing Riida-san).  (*o*)/



And I also got the newest single from No Sleeves (no3b) "Answer".  I got the Miichan version, partly because she's my oshimen, but also because I wanted the nice clean instrumental for "Gyakuten Oujisama" rather than the crappy home-made one that I have currently XD


Yay Jpop!!  Too bad I wasn't fast enough to get the 1st Press for "Answer", so no member trading card or poster for me T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment