Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hot Noodle Soup for a Chilly Day

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A sudden chill has crept in lately, accompanied with nighttime rain showers and wind gusts during the daytime. There's plenty of summer still left, I'm sure, but this dip in temperatures has my mind turning towards thoughts of autumn.

I spent the better part of this morning making various adjustments to my bike to better fit me and how I ride. After having accomplished that, I decided to finally set up my mirror and an area where I can easily take casual outfit snaps. While I would love to be able to take my big camera and tripod outside all the time, that's not always practical and some days I'm just not wearing anything special enough to warrant that much effort. Luckily, I found a nicely-sized mirror that is nice in its simple form and that I can spruce up when I find the right inspiration and materials.



I then went out to meet with A+ to look in various bicycle shops near his work. As it turns out, they're all part of the same shop, just with four different buildings serving different purposes. We found a new, hopefully more comfortable, saddle for my bike, as well as a small canister of chain oil, which both our bikes need badly.

To finish off our jaunt, we wandered to a lovely little Asian fusion noodle shop for dinner. I had a deliciously creamy avocado bubble tea and a pho with beef brisket, tripe, and tendons. I don't eat meat often, so I try to pick special things when I do. I was very happily not disappointed at all with my choice, as it was very flavorful and delicious!



To top the evening off, A+ and I took a nice walk back to the other side of the bus route loop. We passed a courtyard area with a lot of currently blooming flowers. I'd very much like to go back there at some point to take some photos of the plants.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment