Monday, February 9, 2015

And Then There Was Snow



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


~ Trees and bushes dressed in their winter's finest of plush snow-furs and cloaks of white. ~

I always enjoy wintery scenes where all the greenery is covered in a fresh coat of fluffy white snow, making them look particularly round and cuddly. I'm sure it's not great for the plants to be weighed down so much, but I have to admit I find it very beautiful.


With winter also comes warm, comforting drinks in cozy corners. I myself am always partial to some hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. Or a hot cup of tea, but that's weird with whipped cream. It's nice to sit in a little cafe, alone or with a friend, and just enjoy the quiet moment of contemplating the steam rising up in front of you.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment