Sunday, September 21, 2014

Project 365 // 001~007

I've decided to begin a Project 365 in order to challenge myself to better document the little things in my life so I can remember and enjoy them later on. As such, I will start uploading a week's worth of daily photos each Sunday, and it'll serve as a nice little weekly wrap-up for keeping up with what's going on in my life!

001 / 365: It got cold very quickly recently, and my wrists have been cold, so I decided to make up my own wristwarmer knitting pattern. It took several attempts to settle on something I actually liked, but there's finally progress!


002 / 365: I've been fiddling around with a good way to record things I play on my electronic piano for a while now, with no truly satisfactory results. I finally caved and bought an external USB soundcard with stereo input, and I cannot possibly be more pleased with the results! So look out, there will be more piano adventures in the near future!!


003 / 365: Hey, look! Finished wristwarmers! Since I have tiny baby wrists, I would make them smaller the next time I knit this pattern, but I'm quite pleased with how they turned out ^_^



004 / 365: Sketching mascot illustrations for a new J-pop/rock music project I'm starting with a friend.


005 / 365: Having a good way to record my piano playing has inspired me to practice more, because now I can actually use some of my own instrumentals for my cover songs!


006 / 365: ARRRR!! It's Talk Like a Pirate Day!! Ahoy ye landlubbers, Captain Totoro really likes pink floral headscarves - pirates can be frilly too!


007 / 365: This sign makes me giggle every time I walk past, because the I parse it in my head is: "Neighbors? Please, no. Dogs please!" As if the sign writer really hates neighbors and would prefer dogs instead...


And that is my week in a nutshell!! Let's hope I can keep this up ^_^ And I hope you all have a lovely sparkle-filled upcoming week

No comments:

Post a Comment