Sunday, January 8, 2012

[Outfit Post] Weekly Outfits 1/2 ~ 1/8

I actually found time to take outfit snapshots a couple of times this week! The theme seems to be a lot of black and white, for some reason ^_^

Cutsew: Innocent World
Skirt/Brooch: Bodyline



Bolero: Bodyline
Skirt: Dear Celine
Hairbow: Innocent World



Skirt: Innocent World


Reflecting a bit on my current wardrobe, I feel like I need to obtain some more vests. I really prefer skirts to either JSKs or OPs, just because they are (well, less expensive, first off...) more versatile for me, but at the same time, it would be nice to be able to have the look of a JSK sometimes with my favorite skirts. So that will be something I'm looking for (or trying to find time to make).

2 comments:

  1. Your outfits are so cute! I love your last look. It's so simple, but elegant.

    ReplyDelete