Thursday, September 29, 2011

[Outfit Post] Plaid & Robot Cat + J-pop Haul

Life and outfits have all been pretty unexciting since classes started.  I don't even have that many classes, it's just they all have a lot of reading and I feel like I'm spending my entire life teaching my ESL class.  Anyways, I remembered to take a photo of my outfit today!

Skirt: Innocent World
My t-shirt has an upside-down robot cat with lightbulbs on for its feet.

Also (perhaps more excitingly), my latest J-pop haul finally arrived!  That's what happens when I tell them to "ship after everything is released."  I get to wait until the last release date before I get anything XD


Anyways, I got the #AAABest album along with their relatively recent single "Daiji na Koto" which I absolutely adore.  Those came with photocards (luckyyy!!) - Chiaki and whole-group.  The album also came with an awesome poster that is currently laying face-down on my floor with books on it in an attempt to uncurl.  I also got Takahashi Ai's farewell Morning Musume single (TTT_TTT) featuring her solo song.  *sigh* it was a good run, Ai-chan... I will miss you T_T  She's one of my favorite J-pop singers of all time <3<3<3  And last but not least, Arashi's "Love Rainbow" just because.  I'm slowly trying to collect more of their singles, although it's going to be harder and harder to get the older ones >_<

And that's my haul ^_^  Whee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment