Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[Outfit Post] Fun at Mitsuwa!

My roommate and I made a trip to Mitsuwa this past weekend, just to stock up on things and to de-stress (I just can't resist their food court).

It was a bit warm, and I was feeling too lazy to dress in anything elaborate, so I just went with a cute pop-kei type of outfit.


In addition to food and stuff (yeah Asian bread!!) I also bought a KERA and the first 2 volumes of Shugo Chara, because all the text in there has furigana so I can read it easily.  I'm guessing Ciao Comics has furigana on at least some (probably all) their stories, so maybe I should look into reading them.  Maybe I'll even learn some more kanji more quickly this way ^_^


And the adorably tasty baked good for this time is... a Doraemon custard bun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment