Thursday, June 2, 2011

[Outfit Post] Music Notes and Polka Dots

The weather went back to being a comfortable temperature today (instead of the humid and hot the past couple of days).  In celebration or perhaps because of the nice weather, I decided to wear Lolita again today.

JSK/Hairbow: Metamorphose
Shoes: Secret Shop
Bunka Bunny Brooch: handmade by Oli <3

LOL trying out a new photo format... I'm pretty bad at taking top-half shots of myself though >_<  I've also come to the conclusion that I look better in somewhat longer cardigans (that reach at least my natural waist) than I do in shorter boleros/shrugs.  Something about the way my torso is proportioned... I dunno XD  So now I'll be keeping an eye out for cute cardigans *_*

Also... I need more cute ankle socks, in all sorts of patterns, maybe with scalloped tops... I know a lot of people don't like bare legs and short socks with Lolita, but it is more comfortable when hot.  Maybe reading too much KERA has corrupted me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment