Thursday, May 26, 2011

ACEN 2011 - Day 3

Lolita swap meet day!!!  I'll just say that it was really hot outside, but also very windy T_T  May eyelashes did not like.

But anyways, I brought my Bodyline pink carousel skirt and the BTSSB cream bustier I have to trade.  Managed to trade the bustier for a blouse with Lin (thank you Lin!) and sold the Bodyline skirt ^_^  Then promptly used that money and more to buy an AP polkadot cutsew cardigan from Kara and another AP cutsew from Cassandra XD  I'm pretty sure I just doubled the amount of AP pieces in my wardrobe... :-P

Also, I GOT TO MEET MY FELLOW MIDWEST MAID Yumi-chan!!! (Aka Kara in real life).  She was soooo cute and so nice!!! <3 Let's hang out again next year ^o^






And then I went to Lina's AA booth and bought another cupcake necklace ^_^  Didn't want to drag my linguist friends around to do that yesterday :-P


Cuteness abounds ^_^

Also... YAY AWESOME WEEKEND <3

Lauren and Mike kind of want to get an AA booth (or possible 2) to split between the group of us next year. I'm not entirely convinced it'll be a great idea, but Lauren apparently loves sitting at booths and tables, so I guess that could work out XD  It would just be sad to not be able to all wander as a group, but selling at AA could be nice (although stressful, as far as I've gathered).  I am getting excited sketching out designs and things I could make, although I'm pretty terrible at judging quantity to make :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment