Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekly Favorites #13

I always feel like I can't have enough cute purses, and this adorable beaver-shaped bag certainly would fit right in with my collection!


(via Modcloth)


My aunt gave me a couple of lovely hats, and it has now fueled a need for cute yet sophisticated hats like this beautiful cloche.


(via Village Hat Shop)


With spring finally beginning to make an appearance, light sweaters like this cute one from DreamV are always a nice addition. This one can be worn 2 different ways!


(via DreamV Rakuten)


One day I will get a smartphone, and then I can use this cute trunk-shaped clutch to hold it (and a few other small things).


(via Strapya)


~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~


Traveling is fun, but it sure is good to be back home again! I hope you all have a lovely wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment