Friday, August 16, 2013

Fields of Hope ~ Rie Tanaka [Gundam SEED Destiny]



"Fields of Hope" from Gundam SEED Destiny
Original by: Rie Tanaka
Cover by: Kyttyee

***************************************************

I know it's been awhile since my last music upload. Life's been a bit crazy and throwing lots of big changes and curveballs at me. But hopefully I can start doing these posts on a more regular schedule from now on. I'm aiming for about once song a month, so keep me to it!

I love this particular song very much, both from a musical standpoint, and also because it has such a hopeful message. I felt it was appropriate to sing right now, since I'm needing a big dose of hope in my own life. Maybe you will all enjoy it as well, and may it inspire all of us ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment