Monday, September 3, 2012

[Outfit Post] Midwest Megameet 2012

This year's megameet was once again in Millenium Park, and the weather obliged by being beautiful! Not too hot in our little shaded spot, and not raining so we didn't have to seek shelter like last year ^_^

As I generally save my JSKs and OPs for bigger meetups, since they're a little harder to incorporate into daily outfits, I decided to wear my Meta Twinkle Journey! I adore this print, but since I have the JSK only, I do not indulge in wearing it very often.



Although the weather was reasonably mild for the middle of summer, it was still hot enough to merit a hairstyle that would keep things off my neck as much as possible, so back to my good old trusty pigtail buns! I'm also wearing my rose corsage clips that I made ^_^



The meetup was great fun, and I think the best organized it's ever been so far, with tons of games and prizes! only wish that my camera were in somewhat more stable state so I could've brought it and taken photos T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment