Tuesday, July 24, 2012

スカーレット/ Scarlet ~ Iwao Junko (Ayashi no Ceres)

This is a lovely song that I've always wanted to cover. It's "Scarlet" from 'Ayashi no Ceres' (a lovely, if sad, anime by the way) originally sung by Iwao Junko.

I tried actually showing myself singing in this video... not sure if good thing or not yet, but I do know I love my little Flip camera. I just wish it had a wider capture range, or that I had a larger space so I could actually use it to video my dancing.

Speaking of which, I made up some random choreography to fill in the instrumental break. Obviously, I need more space to actually dance in, and so I can put my camera far away enough that I'm not off the screen half the time T_T But I tried...?


1 comment:

  1. I have LOVED this song ever since I first heard it in 2004 or something. Your tonal quality does this song so much justice. Awesome job ♥

    ReplyDelete