Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Updated Room!

I rearranged and slightly redecorated my room fairly recently, and I figured I'd snap a couple of quick photos of it to share!

When the RCN technician came over to fix our wireless, he told me that my room looked like a kid's room XD


View from the door ^o^  I've got a full collection of all the main My Little Pony characters from the Friendship is Magic series now.  Plus my Arashi Beautiful World concert clear-files ^o^


You can see one of my new Smileage posters on the wall, and you get a better view of my petticoat too!  Although that's now put away in a drawer ^_^

It's so much nicer actually having a bedframe - my back was beginning to feel the effects of my mattress being bowed all the time due to lack of support on the ends.  It's a little hard to get past it to get to the half of my room next to the closet, but it's workable XD


No comments:

Post a Comment